Friday, November 18, 2011

Can anyone help getting an estimate on worth of an old Tiffany's clock?

I used to work at an Ourisman Chevrolet dealership and I was the only one allowed to go into Mr. Mandell Ourisman's office to clean it up. One day he threw away a porcelein eagle head, a pen holder and an old Tiffany's clock. It's a Patek Philippe and it's gold colored. On the back it says "Mandell J. Ourisman with grateful appreciation from Covington %26amp; Burling. December 1966"





I have no clue why anyone would throw this away. Maybe it doesn't work but I haven't had a chance to put a battery in it. Still, I would like to know if anyone would have an estimate on it's worth. I've been very very curious for these past years. Thanks.





*If a picture is needed please let me know!*|||I THINK I know what it is, but you should take it to a VERY good jeweler. He will tell you all about it. It may cost you, but I have a hunch it will be worth a professional appraisal.





If you do do this, please let me know what you find out.|||I worked with old clocks for years but don't recognise your description. If you email me a pic I could estimate value.

No comments:

Post a Comment