Monday, November 14, 2011

Wedding Ring Opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Hi everyone! i need an opinion about a ring. Here is the website:


http://www.breguet.com/index.php/eng/Collections/Jewellery/By-collection/Reine-de-Naples/GJE07BB05.9085





What do you guys think of its as a wedding ring?!? Thanks !|||As a piece of jewelry, it is pretty.


As an engagement ring - I don't like it because it will be hard to get a band to sit next to it.


If you plan on this being both your engagement and wedding band - then I think it is a fine choice of style.





The price tag makes me queasy as I can't imagine spending the price of a house or car on a ring. I'd be too fearful of being mugged for it.|||am sorry , i didn't look at u ring, but i believe that we have a same proplem, that is the dimond is not big right? so that mean , it same thinng as his man hood|||wow. thats beautiful. the only part i dont like is it has a little TOO may dimonds..|||Its very pretty and elegant. I am unfamiliar with the language of the site so i am a little confuse. However, the other color stones that ring can come in are extremely gorgeous you should consider one of the colored stones.|||Its really pretty, but for my taste its a bit flashy and big. But if thats your style, then go for it!|||That's very pretty! The only negative I see is what could you wear with that? Would that be the engagement ring or wedding band? You'd have to do that as engagement and wear a band on your right hand maybe? That's strange to me though. Otherwise absolutely gorgeous! How much is that ring if you don't mind me asking? I viewed from my blackberry and missed it if it was on the site.|||as i see it, if you can afford this ring, you probably don't have to get your hands dirty so go for it!!! it is absolutely beautiful!!!!|||it looks really pretty and complicated...the price is rly high but if u can custom made it then its good....u can also wear it on a regular basis|||Too many diamonds. It's distracting.





Less would be more.





*


*


*

No comments:

Post a Comment