Friday, November 18, 2011

Do you know I've done it again....?

After the success of my last forage through my spam box and the fantastic answers that I got...





I thought I'd have another go....





1. Take Kendall Sampson up on his/her offer of LUXURY?





2. Luetta Chanelle is offering me Real Cheap! V1A@RA, CIALIZ %26amp; 350 others medications to choose from





3. Ah but now I am torn as Mai Dennison is also offering me Luxury





4. Terisa Cori has a whopping 85% Off LuxuryRolexes, Breitling, Cartier, Hermes, Franck Muller, Patek Philippe...





5. Gulnick Kinningham just offers me holograms mister. Any idea what these are?





6. There are more Fine Luxury Watches available from "Lauri Isaac" ...





7. gould@abc.net.au obviously knows I like a kebab or two and has offered me the Ultimate weight losing solution....





8. "Aldo Bonner" knows I like a bargain with 80% Off Luxury Rolexes..





9. Willie Voss wants to Update your Penis!





So which one first? Make me laugh and I'll give you 10.





Neil|||In as much as Willie Voss could be a female, in this day and age...what man would turn down number 9?....I mean someone that wants to "update your penis"? One could take this several different ways....will "she" update your penis by whispering what Hillary had to say in her speech (because no one gives dick about that)?...OR will "she" ....well...you know..I could get really graphic at this point and be banned from answers.|||Ok none of us mind if you have done it again.|||Definitely Willie Voss - I'd love to update your penis, Nellie.|||WTF? we don't even care about this dude. And also get a life

No comments:

Post a Comment