Monday, November 14, 2011

What wristwatch costs $1,600,000?

I am Italian, and I own several nice watches. Today, I wear a $8795 Omega "5886.90.56" with 41 diamonds around the dial. At a dance studio, I met a Japanese girl who has the same birthday I do, 6/5. She wore a fancy watch recently that she said her boyfriend bought for her birthday. It is a $36,400 Audemars Piguet "Lady Millenary" with 112 diamonds. For her 2007 birthday, he bought her a $15,700 Piaget "Polo". He owns 50 watches made 1893 to recently. One is a $58,200 Breguet perpetual calendar. I saw one he wore that has dials on both front and back with many hands and small dials on them. It would take time to learn what all this watch has on it. She said it is a limited-edition of some sort that cost $1,600,000. I was stunned by such a watch, so I did not follow what she said about it. Does anyone have any idea what watch is so complicated and costs so much?|||They might have watches here www.dashasbeads.etsy.com|||Its called "ugly compeition"|||It's for the MMTB* people in this world.
































*MMTB = More Money Than Brains|||damn, you must be rich!

No comments:

Post a Comment