Monday, November 14, 2011

I am considering whether to purchase a Franck Muller or just an entry level of Patek Philippe?

I am an avid watch lover and is considering to be a serious watch collector starting from the lower range of the luxury watches.





I am currently considering to purchase with a Franck Muller- the model name is Take Your Time or just a plain entry level Patek Philippe.





Both of them are around the same price at the high end of $20k.





Is there any advice on this?|||I recommend the Patek Philippe watch. Patek Philippe watches are super stylish and easily recognizable. I love the moonphase calendar watches, but that's just me.





If your budget is $20k, you might be able to afford a better watch than you think. I've found a lot of my favorite designer watches for 20% off or more when I shop online. And when you're dealing with thousands of dollars, 20% is a huge deal.





I recently bought a Panerai watch (another of my favorite brands) for about $10,000 off the MSRP at http://www.timeimports.com. I'm wearing it right now!





Good luck shopping!|||Get the Patek...Its heritage is priceless.|||Gimme 1k and I'll tell ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment