Friday, November 18, 2011

How Would You Rank These Premium Watch Brands?

I have an Omega Seamaster GMT that I got a good 4 years ago now. I love it, its been dead accurate for me day in and day out as an every day watch that I wear to the office and everywhere else. I was wondering from actual watch collectors what watches were preferred for quality, durability, accuracy and overall value. I have included a list of brands I have come across through my friends, business associates, ect. If you could rank these watches I'd be interested in your thoughts and feel free to add a brand that I have missed if you feel it is nessisary.





Audemars Piguet


Baume %26amp; Mercier


Breitling


Bulova


Cartier


Fortis


Girard Perregaux


Montblanc


Movado


Omega


Oris


Patek Philippe


Piaget


Rado


Raymond Weil


Rolex


TAG Heuer


Tissot


Ulysse Nardin


Zenith|||Brands that I would add to your list:


Panerai, Hamilton, IWC, A. Lange %26amp; Sohne, Stowa, Laco (Lacher %26amp; Co.,) Ball, Sinn... A few of the brands are not as expensive as some of those listed, but they hold their own in quality, durability, accuracy, overall value, and history.





A few that I would remove:


Movado, Tissot... Just my humble opinion.|||most of those are very expensive. i like fossil watches, they are like $50-150 but they are tough and there are alot of them. some are fun and some are serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment