Friday, November 18, 2011

Can anyone tell if my watch I got from my brother a real Patek Philippe Tourbillion as he told me?

I uploaded a video on youtube to show you the watch I got from Michael. I took it to the jeweler and he couldn't tell if it's real or fake. My brother used to work in real estate and gave me the watch three years ago. He told me it's real, but I told him I doubt it. However, if you don't mind and can click on the link for me to have a look, I would appreciate you for helping me out on this. Let me know if you can tell.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnOFseuCEVM|||Based on what I see, I can tell you that you do NOT have an authentic watch. You can see the authentic watch at http://www.patek.com/html/en/ref_5002_.h鈥?/a>


First, the stitching on the band is very different from the stitching that Patek uses.


On the front, the real watch has a red second hand. The top dial on the real watch has a set of four roman numerals, whereas yours has the months. The real one has the months on the dial on the right, while yours has the day of the month.


On the back, the star pattern on the back is completely different. The numbers on the back of the real watch go from 1 to 24, on yours they go from 1 to 12. The hands are wrong, and the layout of the compass on the back (the E N W and S) is also wrong.











An authentic Patek Philippe tourbillion watch will be extremely expensive. As a result, there are many knock-offs, and many different qualities of knock-offs. Some of those knock-offs are more expensive than Citizen or Seiko watches that most people consider to be fairly nice. The watch you have is available at http://www.replicaexpert.us/Patek-Philip鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment