Monday, November 14, 2011

I inherted my Fathers Watch a PATEK PHILIPPE should I sale it?

I inherited my Dads Watch I know it is worth money. the thing is I don't make that kind of money in my world. So I I feel I'll rarely wear it.It is just above my station in life right now. Or keep ?|||It is to remember your father with. I would think it would be ok to sell the watch if you are thinking of your father when you make your purchase or maybe you could buy somthing with the watch that your father would have liked you to have. So In my opion sell the watch. What a father wants is for his kids to be happy. I am a father and if I left my kids things when I die then they can do what they want to do with them. That is there decision what is for me is not forever one. What is for me. Might not be for my kids.|||that is an amazing watch you should wear and keep

Report Abuse


|||sell Patek Philippe watch 150$-390$


www.callaway.ecrater.com

Report Abuse


|||Good grief, don't you read the magazine ads? You don't own a Patek Phillippe; you just hold it for the next generation. However the the people in those ads look filthy rich. So maybe that rule doesn't apply to you. I'd say keep it until there is something really important that you need the money for-- so important that you will be able to part with the PP without regrets.|||hang on to it besides it isn't "in" to spend excessively right now so you wouldn't get what you would in a better economy. Don't tell your poor friends you have it, get a safe deposit box|||Have it appraised FIRST before you do anything then get insurance for it then cruise ebay and see what comparable watches are selling for.|||You are not your father. What made him happy may not make you happy. So if you can live with the fact that you sold it. What can I say.|||go ahead and sell it then in ten or so years when you realize what a moronic idea it was see if you can buy it back.|||i think u should keep it since its ur fathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment